BI „out of the box“
In the standard BI module for CANTOR all required structures and functionalities are already implemented.
The BI module contains a completed OLAP model based on the CANTOR data model. You do not need to make any adjustments to your CANTOR system.
The predefined structures include:
- Dimensions : order, invoice, customer, product, time, production status, production line, quotation status, order type, invoice type, cost centers, client, industry, color …
- Facts : sales, discounts, net sales, fields, quantity, prices, capacity utilization, labor costs, manufacturing times, supplemented by the calculations : comparisons to previous period and prior year period in%, YTD / MAT.
- A multitude of ready-made reports and analyzes that you can use immediately. In addition, power users can create their own reports or use existing reports as templates for new reports.
- The integrated access system allows the visibility of dimension values and data even at the lowest level of the model, for example by means of roles.
- The model developed in close cooperation with A + W can be easily expanded and adapted to your specific requirements. Integrating any database is an essential feature of instantOLAP. Models with a complete contribution margin calculation, target / actual comparisons and even balanced scorecards are thus easily feasible.
The installation of the complete system takes a maximum of one hour. After that, all functions are immediately available, just BI “out of the box”
Further sample reports can be found here.