Since version 3.1, you can make model queries directly as a power user. The log can also be displayed directly as a tab. Both can be found under the menu item “Tools”.
The key points from the last training:
- FILTER (false) displays the current filter without the ‘all’ keys.
- Time :: YEAR or YEAR () are relative functions, so the keys are dependent on set time filters, so not always all keys of the level
- LEVEL (time, 1) is absolute and ALWAYS supplies all keys of the first level
- MATCH in the cubes create complex ToDo lists
- for the connection of the SQL server without server authentication one needs besides the JDBC driver also the ntlmauth.dll, if one uses the Sourceforge driver, or the sqljdbc_auth.dll. Then the parameter